ABOUT A TULIPA
We offer several payment methods:
- Bank transfer
- Credit card
- Debit card
- ATM reference
The choice of payment method will be made at the final stage of the purchase process.
By Bank transfer:
Here are the details to pay via TT Transfer:
- SWIFT : BCOMPTPL
- IBAN : PT50 0033 0000 00118128638 05
- Ana Maria Pinto Lda- Millenium BCP
- You must make a bank transfer with the details above and following the amount information mentioned in the order confirmation.
- During the transfer, you must place the order number in the comments field to speed up the payment verification process.
- After the transfer is complete, you must send the payment proof to email@example.com.
Important: Your order is only considered valid after receipt of the payment proof. If the proof is not sent after the transfer is made, we must wait for time which the amount is transferred to our bank account to validate the order, which may cause a delay in the delivery.
Cash on delivery
You can choose to pay in cash if:
- The pick up your order is made at one of our stores.
- Be at the location at the time of delivery of the order to make the payment.
If you intend to make a payment from a bank outside Portugal, you should take into consideration that, when making a bank transfer there are associated fees that will exceed the order value. Also, there will be a longer period until payment is made. In such cases, you must send proof of transfer immediately and place your order in advance as early as possible.